Follow dragonflymoment on Twitter

27 July 2010

Every man, woman and alien

Walking home tonight, irritable didn't even begin to describe how I felt. Irritable and juvenile was probably closer.

That woman in front of me smoking - aargggh.
Finish it quick or give up, lady. Just stop blowing it in my face!

And those men oggling the twig-in-clothes...
It's not even a real woman, you know. It's an alien that doesn't eat or laugh - ever!

Oh and hey, if you're going to change into running gear, then bloody well run! Don't dawdle in front of me!!

(Inhale. Exhale. Pull your head in.)





And then, I wasn't angry anymore. I was sad. Unquenchably sad.

I wanted a hug. I wanted the biggest, deepest, most full-of-love hug that there ever was.

Of course, I wasn't about to get one. I'd just silently offended every man, woman and alien within sight.

(Get your running gear on, girly and take yourself and your mood to the gym. G'on, get.)

No comments:

Post a Comment