Follow dragonflymoment on Twitter

08 March 2010

The cold light of day

I've been cringing ever so slightly about my previous post.

This morning I was reading up on the astro of the moment and Yasmin Boland put some context around what may have influenced me to pull out my soapbox.
Mercury meets Jupiter today – they do this about once a year. It’s a wonderful link if you need the confidence to say something – timidity will go out the window, if you decide you’re going to speak up for yourself. However, be aware that this link can bring out the standing-on-a-soapbox preacher in all of us. If you think you’re saying too much, you probably are! So I will stop now!

So I was a day or so early with my rant. I mean really, who's checking...?

1 comment:

  1. Cosmic astro influences aside, I have to agree with you re your "soapbox moment" - you have a point and true to your ever so eloquent self...nailed it!

    ReplyDelete